Thursday, March 11, 2010

Starting a new scrap blog

I really dislike making the first post on a new blog but here goes; I am Jenni and I am happily married to my husband of almost 10 years, we have three handsome little boys and we are expecting our 4th (and final) child in August!

I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years and switched to all digital scrapping over a year ago. It's a lot less expensive and that's what pushed me to try it & now I enjoy it just as much as I did paper scrapping. I plan to use this blog for all things scrap related and I might throw in a few things about me & the fam from time to time too!

Now that I got my intro out of the way, I just finished downloading some free digital kits at twopeasinabucket.com! So I am off to go play!

xo Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment