Thursday, March 18, 2010

Digging around

I've been on an organizing kick and I have found many discs of digi stuff I saved! I found many surprises and lots of fun bright stuff, perfect for pictures of the boys!I've been in front of the computer too much lately, ADDICTED to digi scrapping and freebie hunting! I am feeling very impatient to get outside and start my garden this year! Tomorrow it's supposed to be 65 degrees outside but it's only a tease because it's supposed to snow this weekend, I really dislike this crazy Wisconsin weather! I did pick up some seeds the other day, here's some of what I plan on planting: While I was in the garden section I was interupted by a 4 year old little boy who needed to go potty so I'll finish my garden shopping some other day! I'm very excited about the garden this year because in the past two years I've done all the hard work and figured out what grows well here. Last year, my corn ended up diseased, big bummer & I won't be trying corn again but green beans did VERY well and tomatoes and peppers do great too so those are staying in the plans! Strawberries do very good too but I have mice that like to come into the garden! I read that if you plant onions and garlic in with the strawberries that the critters will stay away so I plan to try that this year!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment