Friday, April 2, 2010

It's confirmed...

Earlier this week, I had my ultrasound to confirm the gender of the baby & we found out we are having a boy! Yup! Our 4th baby boy! He, Carter I should say is also healthy and looks great. They also said he weighs about 13 ounces and his heart was beating at 144 bpm. I've been scrapping a lot but what I wanted to share is this page I just did today:

AND some more ultrasound pictures that I have yet to scrap, I think these are so cool! I had nothing close to this with my first two boys and with my last, they gave me a single 4d photo. The ultrasound tech was awesome and was dead set on getting a good picture of him for me!





The kit I used for the page above is "The blues" by Katie's DIgital Designs can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment